As experienced aesthetic medical practice management consultants, Shorr Solutions listens to your needs and helps you recruit a rockstar team member to take your practice to its next level! Our flat-rate hiring packages are tailored for any aesthetic medical practice. You can choose three options: Do the hiring yourself (with our plug-and-play resources), have our experts do it with you, OR have us do it for you!
We’ve found that these three options meet your needs and goals no matter what admin staff you have in place to do the hiring or the absence of resources or time you may have.
Ready to hire your next dynamite employee? One who’s skilled, qualified, and a strong addition to your team? Choose one of our three flat-rate packages below!
For practices who know what they want and don’t need a brand-new hiring process, our do-it-yourself practice management Hiring Foundation package saves your aesthetic practice a few steps while keeping you in full control of your decisions. With this option, you’ll do the hiring yourself, BUT with our medical practice management consultants providing resources as needed that will make your medical practice’s next (or first) hire a seamless and successful endeavor. Together, we call these plug-and-play tools and services our Hiring Accelerator Series.
- Up to 4 job descriptions
- Onboarding checklist for each of those positions
- Template for offer letters and corresponding paperwork
- Hiring checklist on key roles each team member should perform
As a medical professional, hiring and human resources are likely not among your core skills and unique abilities. Among our most popular healthcare consulting services, The Expert-Guided Hire Package allows our team to guide you through the hiring process, simplifying your candidate selection process and allowing you to spend less time focusing on practice operations.
- Video interview screenings for the bona fide candidates you bring to us, eliminating those who do not meet our high standards
- Notes from interviews, as well as our suggestions for your next steps
- A phone meeting with a practice management consultant to determine your preferred candidate(s)
- Sending the formal offer letter, job description, and benefits package to candidates
- Submit executed agreements and select HR forms to your practice
Hiring, when done incorrectly, is the most costly mistake a cosmetic medical practice can make. Conversely, when conducted with diligence and intent, it is the most rewarding endeavor your aesthetic practice can take on. Our top-tier Shorr Concierge Staffing package empowers you to focus on your love of serving patients while our team works to make your next hire seamless.
- Creation and posting of the job descriptions on the preferred job search platform
- Review of submissions using strategic criteria to sort through each application
- Initial phone and video interview screenings for each bona fide candidate, eliminating those who do not meet our high standards. Your practice will receive in-depth notes from the interview, as well as our suggestions for next steps
- Scheduling of onsite interviews for the practice to review final candidates
- A phone meeting with your practice managers to determine your favorite candidate(s)
- Sending the formal offer letter, job description, and benefits package to candidate(s)
- Submit executed agreements and select HR forms to your practice
You could be losing patients if you:
- Don’t have enough staff to treat patients
- Don’t have enough staff to answer every phone call
- Don’t have the proper staff to respond to email leads, social media leads, and voicemails in a timely fashion
- Don’t have a patient care coordinator to call back patients who are due for their treatments
- Are experiencing staff drama that’s causing a negative work environment and patient experience
Losing just one patient opportunity far surpasses the cost of hiring Shorr Solutions for medical consulting services.
Whether you want to do the hiring yourself, have us do it with you, or have us do it for you, our packages will help you to hire your next rockstar!
To prepare to interview candidates, be sure to have a list of consistent questions specifically designed for the position you are currently looking to fill. These questions will serve as a guide for the interview and will also help you to compare and contrast each candidate’s response. Asking for past examples of situations and projects that the candidates have worked on is always helpful to give you an idea of how they react in different situations and what type of actions they tend to take. In addition, creating a scorecard template and using it to evaluate each candidate’s interview performance, will help you to have a uniform grading system that will make the selection process easier.
We have seen great success with posting job listings on Indeed, social media channels and also letting your professional network/colleagues know about the job opportunity as they might be able to send referrals. In addition, it’s crucial to make sure that the job description captures all the responsibilities and expectations for this role so that everything is clearly communicated and stated from the start. This will also help in identifying the candidate with the correct skills and right personality traits for the position.
Real Client Stories
Thank you for all the hard work….the turn around in the office, in basically every consideration, has been impressive. Thank you both for helping me gather together a good crew. My team has commented to me at least twice now how much different and better things are in terms of morale, getting projects done, patient flow, and patient volume.
Working with Shorr Solutions has been the best business decision I made. They are a group of professionals characterized by their knowledge and integrity when it comes to the business of healthcare. They are very respectful and protective of their clients, with great negotiation skills. Jay and Mara have put together a team that is instrumental not only in the setting up of a practice but as an ongoing consulting firm, that takes off your shoulders the burdens of negotiating, hiring, firing and providing mentoring, as well as a different perspective on the day to day running of a practice.
Jay and Mara are a dynamic duo. Their understanding of the inner workings of medical practices is second to none. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with others and are willing to help. You will never question their integrity nor intentions as both are pure. I especially love their ability to break down complex inner-office needs into simple, process-driven systems that help practices thrive.
Jay and Mara Shorr helped me out when I needed it the most. I would not be where I am today without them. I have seen firsthand how they can help you save millions and make millions of dollars in your practice. Working with Shorr Solutions is one of the best decisions I have made in my practice. Thank you Mara and Jay, you will always have my trust!
We appreciate the assistance you both have provided over the past 2 years. When we started our relationship, we asked that we be “taught how to fish” as opposed to being given a fish directly. While we continue to learn and grow, you have certainly accomplished that task… We thank you both for all your assistance and guidance over the past 2 years, and will certainly not hesitate to recommend you both to those in need.