Over the past few decades you, provider, have accomplished many amazing things. You’ve treated hundreds to thousands of patients and allowed them to breathe new life into the visions they have for themselves. They’ve left your office happier, healthier and with an extra pep in their step because of what you and your team did for them.
But here at Shorr Solutions, our aesthetic medical practice consultants get it: at some point in your career, you’re ready to move on to the next phase of life.
There comes a time in every provider’s life when they realize it’s soon going to be time to move on to next amazing chapter in their life, and perhaps, stop practicing medicine altogether.
- You want to spend more time with your family, relocate or travel more
- You’re looking for a junior partner to take over your practice within the next few years
- You’re looking to come up with an exit plan for the next 3, 5, 10 years down the road
- You’re stressed with all of the hassles that come with the daily grind of owning your own practice and are looking into other options
- The financial cost of providing medical services and maintaining patient records is getting to be too much
Together, with the help of our aesthetic medical practice consultants we’ll:
- Create an exit strategy that ensures you protect your investments and finances and comply with state and federal law
- Prepare your practice for sale (evaluating and helping you improve your marketing ROI, patient lead conversions, current processes, finances, patient medical records, etc.)
- Make your practice attractive to potential buyers
- Ensure you get the most money from the empire you’ve built
Real Client Stories
Working with Shorr Solutions has been the best business decision I made. They are a group of professionals characterized by their knowledge and integrity when it comes to the business of healthcare. They are very respectful and protective of their clients, with great negotiation skills. Jay and Mara have put together a team that is instrumental not only in the setting up of a practice but as an ongoing consulting firm, that takes off your shoulders the burdens of negotiating, hiring, firing and providing mentoring, as well as a different perspective on the day to day running of a practice.
I have worked with Jay and Mara for years. I consider both to be colleagues and friends. Both are the consummate professionals and deliver substantive value. Both go the extra kilometer for their clients. Strike that, the extra mile, and beyond.
Jay and Mara Shorr helped me out when I needed it the most. I would not be where I am today without them. I have seen firsthand how they can help you save millions and make millions of dollars in your practice. Working with Shorr Solutions is one of the best decisions I have made in my practice. Thank you Mara and Jay, you will always have my trust!
RSI has been supporters of Shorr Solutions for nearly 5 years. Practice administration, human resources, and patient acquisition are always improved with the support of Shorr Solutions. Their advice comes from direct experience running a successful aesthetic practice in a highly competitive market, therefore, the recommendations you receive are objective versus subjective. Most of all, their integrity is unquestionable!
Thank you for all the hard work….the turn around in the office, in basically every consideration, has been impressive. Thank you both for helping me gather together a good crew. My team has commented to me at least twice now how much different and better things are in terms of morale, getting projects done, patient flow, and patient volume.
We appreciate the assistance you both have provided over the past 2 years. When we started our relationship, we asked that we be “taught how to fish” as opposed to being given a fish directly. While we continue to learn and grow, you have certainly accomplished that task… We thank you both for all your assistance and guidance over the past 2 years, and will certainly not hesitate to recommend you both to those in need.