How to Create a Strong E-Newsletter
Posted on July 21, 2017
We all get them: e-newsletters. Filling up your inbox faster than you can delete them, with promises of one-day sales and showy specials. Some you read as soon as they appear, while others go straight to the trash bin. When used correctly, any good marketing company will tell you that they’re an effective part of your marketing strategy. It’s about your brand and how that e-blast conveys your message.
The top tips we often give our clients include:
- Make sure you’re speaking your patients’ language, both literally and figuratively. If you have a casual tone throughout your messaging, carry it through to your email marketing. If your patients speak mostly Spanish with your staff, consider this as well. (If your patient base speaks two separate languages, consider crafting two separate e-blasts and breaking up your list.)
- When it comes to branding, consistency is key. This remains true for email marketing as well. Make sure your brand is accurately represented, even down to utilizing the business’s logo and mimicking the office’s color scheme.
- Keep your list clean! Make sure you’re regularly updating your email database, asking patients to confirm the address you currently have on file with each conversation your staff has with them.
Looking for more tips? Check out our articles on email marketing!
- Ever wonder what readers think of your practice’s e-newsletters? Click here to read Jay Shorr’s take on what makes a good e-newsletter in Medical Economics.
- To find out more from our very own practice management consultants, Jay Shorr and Mara Shorr, about how to make sure your e-blast gets to its intended audience, check out their article in MedEsthetics Magazine – Marketing Minute: Creating Effective E-Newsletters. Looking for a customized evaluation of your email marketing? Shorr Solutions offers that service as well! (Email us at [email protected] to find out how to get started!)
- While you’re at it, check out our article in Modern Aesthetics on the top tips to creating an e-newsletter for your patients. Whether it’s choosing the correct software, knowing how to continuously build your database or simply analyzing your reports. Click here to read more.
Do you want to increase the effectiveness of your e-newsletter but simply can’t devote the man-hours? We can help with our e-newsletter construction service.
Ready to work together? Contact us today!
Ready to get started and ignite your aesthetic practice’s growth?Schedule Free Consult
About Shorr Solutions:
Shorr Solutions is an award-winning practice management consulting company with offices in South and Central Florida. We work with aesthetic medical practices in all 50 states of the U.S. to help them strengthen the operational, financial, and administrative health of their business. With decades of industry experience, our father-daughter partners, Jay Shorr and Mara Shorr, lead our knowledgeable team of experts to assist practices in the aesthetic medical fields increase efficiency, increase revenue, and decrease their costs.
We let you focus on what you LOVE to do: practice medicine.Learn About Our Services