Hours: 20-25 hours/week, Monday – Friday. Working remotely from home.
Reports to: Denise Lee (Project Manager)
Start Date: January 3, 2024
Shorr Solutions is a family-owned practice management consulting company. We’re an award-winning team of seasoned industry experts helping cosmetic, aesthetic and plastic surgery practices strengthen the operational, administrative and financial health of their business. We’re looking for a valuable team member to join our company! Our clients are based across the United States, so all of our team members work conveniently from home. Shorr Solutions is an at-will employer.
Our Internal Culture:
- Value collaboration, teamwork and exceeding expectations
- Celebrate successes
- Develop and promote from within! We have two former interns who now work as a Project Manager and Business Development Analyst on our team!
The right person will possess:
- Core characteristics: 100% reliable, organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, self-starter, resourceful, well-spoken
- Strive to make someone else’s day easier
- When you are responsible for a task, do it right the first time and on deadline
- Embrace a “get it done” mentality
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology (techy savvy)
- Passion for marketing and advertising!
- Strong desire to learn and execute digital marketing strategies including social media and email marketing
- Can-do positive attitude!
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, even if they’re different from what’s been done before!
- Assist with the creation and scheduling of social media posts (includes designing graphics, creating videos and writing captions)
- Assist with with the creation and execution of email marketing and promotions (bi-weekly e-newsletters and e-blasts)
- Add new content to our website, including events, videos, blog posts, articles, webinars, podcast episodes and more to our website
- Assist with creation of presentations for podcasts, webinars and conferences
- Draft quarterly marketing reports and review marketing analytics with management for improvements
- Assist management with creation and implementation of digital marketing strategy
- Help perform client mystery calls
- Update email marketing list and import contacts into Constant Contact
- Assist with adding conference leads to Monday.com and Constant Contact
- Transcribe podcast episodes
- Assist with recording, editing and launching podcast episodes to podcast streaming platforms and YouTube
- Handle checking and responding to direct messages on social media channels on behalf of the company in a professional manner (management is always able to help advise in any response!) and responding to comments on company posts within 24 hours
- Other duties as assigned
This position is not for you if:
- You don’t love marketing and don’t want to have a future career as a marketing professional
- Don’t strive to be the best
- Don’t like working with others as a team
- Don’t like to be creative and imaginative
- Don’t like to challenge yourself
- 2-semester or 8-month commitment (January to April and May to August). Both parties can decide to end internship at any time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress. Sophomore or Junior highly preferred.
- Needs to be able to post to social media channels on weekends during conferences.
Compensation: Unpaid for first semester with opportunity for paid part-time position in second. College credits will be earned during first semester.