How To Track Your Medical Practice or Medspa Marketing Efforts
Marketing is a major part of any business, let alone a cosmetic or aesthetic medical practice or medspa. It allows you to reach a new clientele as well as make sure that all existing clients are aware of every service you offer.
In today’s market, your marketing mix could include any of the following pieces:
- Social media, such as Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc., in both the form of organic posts and paid/boosted/sponsored posts
- Your website and its ongoing SEO (i.e. search engine optimization) and PPC (pay-per-click campaign)
- Public relations efforts with additional traditional news media and bloggers
- Sponsored posts with local digital media influencers, such as YouTubers, vloggers, bloggers, etc.
- Paid advertising on more traditional formats, including television, print, and billboards
- E-newsletters to your current database
- Internal marketing within your four walls, such as office brochures, customized wall art and canvases that showcase your branding, a printed book on your practice’s coffee table that includes your Before and After photos, etc.
However, all marketing is not created equal, so it’s important to recognize where most of your leads are generated to target your efforts (and your medical practice’s hard-earned dollars) appropriately.
While we continue to work with our clients’ website companies to review their Google Analytics reports, we also know that some particular analytics need an additional level. For this reason, we sometimes recommend phone tracking numbers.
Wondering how you can learn more about customized phone tracking numbers? Click here to read more from Mara Shorr and Jay Shorr, partners here at Shorr Solutions and Certified Aesthetic Consultants, in their Modern Aesthetics magazine article, “Why You Need to Be Tracking Numbers On Your Marketing Efforts.”
Want to take your current marketing efforts to the next level? Click here to check out Jay Shorr and Mara Shorr’s article, “How to Stand Out in a Sea of Sameness,” in ASCOP Connect.
Ready to learn how to take your medical practice to the next level? Click here to contact us for more information!
Ready to get started and ignite your aesthetic practice’s growth?Schedule Free Consult
About Shorr Solutions:
Shorr Solutions is an award-winning practice management consulting company with offices in South and Central Florida. We work with aesthetic medical practices in all 50 states of the U.S. to help them strengthen the operational, financial, and administrative health of their business. With decades of industry experience, our father-daughter partners, Jay Shorr and Mara Shorr, lead our knowledgeable team of experts to assist practices in the aesthetic medical fields increase efficiency, increase revenue, and decrease their costs.
We let you focus on what you LOVE to do: practice medicine.Learn About Our Services