What’s New? – New Year, New President, New Vaccine, New Policies
What do medical leaders need to know about how the new administration plans on addressing COVID and the medical industry?
Join our father-daughter team of experts, Jay Shorr and Mara Shorr, as they speak with Bradford Adatto, one of the partners in ByrdAdatto Health Care Law Firm, to inform you of the new policies the administration has pledged to initiate.
Together they will discuss what you need to know regarding:
- Employees and mandating vaccines
- Handling PTO and time off for employees when an employee has maxed out the allotted 80 hours
- Handling employees who are routinely putting themselves in situations where they come into contact with those who may have COVID
- New policies the new administration has pledged to initiate and what we see coming
- ADA (American Disability Act) and EOCC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission) guidelines on the vaccine
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) guidelines on COVID
This webinar will be given on Wednesday, February 10th at 2:00 pm CST/3:00 pm EST. Join us to be updated on extremely relevant and significant information that will impact your medical practice moving forward. Be sure to share this with a friend and come ready to learn!
If you are looking for one-on-one coaching vs. a one-time webinar, schedule a free 30-min consult with our team here. We are here for you, and want to help you in these uncertain times!