We know that most practices are struggling right now, and a 12-month contract may seem scary. We created this stimulus package, because we know you need a “no strings attached” way to receive expert help – NOW.
Our stimulus package was designed so you can have DIRECT access to our team of experts when you have burning questions and need help making knowledgeable practice management decisions. Our team has diverse experience in HR, financing, marketing and medical practice operations with over 55 years of combined experience in the industry. You can receive our help and expertise for less than half the salary of a regular employee. Let’s help you take your next steps to reopen your practice, get your financial house in order, create a strategic plan for marketing, forecast and set clear goals for the future, and whatever else you need.
- 5 hours of consulting services and assistance in HR, financing, marketing and practice operations to be used by June 15, 2020. We’ll help you take smart and proactive steps in reopening your practice and effectively manage your practice in response to COVID-19 changes.
- FREE enrollment into our patient financing program ($299 value). This helps your patients finance your procedures once your practice reopens at no cost to you.
- FREE access to our COVID-19 Emergency Tool Kit ($499 value). Forms, protocols, checklists, videos, webinars and reliable, up-to-date resources you need regarding the COVID-19 crisis.
- Checklist for telemedicine and remote consults
- Checklist when temporary closing your practice
- Employment notifications and communications
- Crisis communication tips
- COVID-19 contingency checklists
- Phone scripts to handle cancellations, rescheduling, inquiries about safety and communicating precautions in your office.
- What to leave on your voicemail when your practice is closed
- Marketing changes during crisis
- Patient rescheduling
- Protocol for patient notices and financial transactions
- Employees working from home checklist
- What to do to get ahead in slow times
- How to directly communicate updates with patients AND employees
- ADP, OSHA, CDC, U.S. Department of Labor and more resources for healthcare professionals
- Legal updates from our legal community colleagues
- … and MORE!
You will be led to a secure, third-party website: PayPal. Please note our company was formerly named The Best Medical Business Solutions. If you have have ANY questions or concerns, please contact us! Call us at: 561-289-4640 or send an email to: [email protected].
You can purchase access to our tool kit only! Our COVID-19 Emergency Tool Kit helps you ensure you have the resources, knowledge, forms and expert assistance you need for COVID-19 crisis business management. It is designed to provide reliable, up-to-date resources, videos and webinars on legal and HR affairs, as well as protocols and checklists you need to take proactive steps for success during our current Coronavirus pandemic.
Real Client Stories
“Jay Shorr has a wealth of knowledge with practice building and has tremendous insight in the field of Aesthetics. His fierce determination to get the best deal for his client and protect their well-being is an enormous asset to any organization. I have worked with him on multiple deals/projects and witnessed this first hand. He is hard-working, dedicated, and will not rest until the job is completed to his satisfaction.”
“Mara and Jay are dynamic, likable, and incredibly knowledgeable on their subject matter. You can tell they are a well-oiled machine that genuinely enjoys what they do and working with their team.”
“Jay and Mara Shorr helped me out when I needed it the most. I would not be where I am today without them. I have seen firsthand how they can help you save millions and make millions of dollars in your practice. Working with Shorr Solutions is one of the best decisions I have made in my practice. Thank you Mara and Jay, you will always have my trust!”