Your receptionist is your director of first impressions. If a patient or client situation is involved, your team should always be aware of how they behave. Ultimately, they are the initial face of your practice. So, we’ll talk about how you make sure they’re giving clients the correct impression because you get one chance to make a first impression.
- Does your team smile? Even though a client may not be able to see your receptionist through the phone, an attitude speaks volumes.
- Is your receptionist greeting patients when they come through the door? (Your clients should feel as if they’re valued.)
- Nothing makes a person feel less welcome than having a paper and pen shoved at them. All the while, your receptionist goes back to looking at Pinterest. Not really, but you get the point.
Want to learn more tips about you can improve your receptionist’s behavior and make sure you aren’t losing business.
- Click here to read Jay and Mara Shorr’s article in ASCOP Connect, “The Essential Role of Office Personnel.”
- Check out Jay Shorr, Founder and Managing Partner of the Best Medical Business Solutions and Mara Shorr, VP of Marketing and Business Development here at Shorr Solutions, in MedEsthetic’s Magazine as they share the 4 tips ensure your Director of First Impressions is converting every caller into a client. Click here to read more!
Looking for more direct assistance to ensure your staff is converting most if not all callers into consults? Each of our programs are designed with you in mind. It’s completely customizable! Contact us to learn more about our Mystery Caller Program today!