Social Media Tips & Checklist After COVID-19
Loved these tips? Well, these are only SOME of our checklist items and we actually have a whole bunch more for your digital marketing efforts and social media strategy. In fact, we created an entire online course for you! Check out our “Business Restart After COVID-19 Bundle”, where we include a course on social media that teaches you everything you need to do to achieve your goals after the crisis. Learn More!
Below is the checklist of items our expert consultant, Mara Shorr, shares with you for your social media and digital marketing success as your reopen/start operations:
- Do something special, such as decorating the office with a sign that says: “Welcome Back!” or “We Missed You!” or “Happy to See You!” This is a great social media opportunity for both patients AND the practice to post.
- Make sure there is a message on social media stating that the office is “Now Open” and that accurate office hours are being listed on the social accounts.
- If you started a contest in the previous week leading to the reopening, select winners and award prizes during the opening day and even the first week if possible.
- Restart posting “before and after” photos!
- Restart your practice’s Google adwords budget and PPC campaigns to start the day the practice is open to see patients again.
- Create a video talking about the new safety measures the practice has taken. Add it into a newly created “Highlight” in social media.
- Stay active with social media to ensure that other patients who might be hesitant to be back can see how everything is going at the practice, as well as to ensure that the connection with your audience is not lessened.
- Make sure to start collecting patient reviews especially from patients that are grateful to be back and getting their treatments done again.
- Collect before and after photos now that procedures are being done again.
- Do Facebook/Instagram Live answering any common questions that your patients are having post reopening to keep your followers/audience informed.
Ready to get started and ignite your aesthetic practice’s growth?Schedule Free Consult
About Shorr Solutions:
Shorr Solutions is an award-winning practice management consulting company with offices in South and Central Florida. We work with aesthetic medical practices in all 50 states of the U.S. to help them strengthen the operational, financial, and administrative health of their business. With decades of industry experience, our father-daughter partners, Jay Shorr and Mara Shorr, lead our knowledgeable team of experts to assist practices in the aesthetic medical fields increase efficiency, increase revenue, and decrease their costs.
We let you focus on what you LOVE to do: practice medicine.Learn About Our Services