Our boutique aesthetic medical practice consulting company is growing, and we’re looking to hire amazing talent like YOU!
Position: Marketing Intern
Hours: 20 hours/week, Monday – Friday. Working remotely from home.
Reports to: Mara Shorr
Start Date: Flexible
*Note: We are consistently looking for marketing interns during the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Shorr Solutions is a family-owned and operated medical practice consulting company with offices in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale, FL. We’re an award-winning team of seasoned industry experts helping cosmetic, aesthetic and plastic surgery practices strengthen the operational, administrative and financial aspects of their business. We’re looking for a valuable team member to join our business! Our clients are based across the United States, so all of our team members work from home. Shorr Solutions is an at-will employer.
Internal (Culture and Business Development):
- Value collaboration, teamwork, and exceeding client expectations.
- Provide organizational and logistical support to the team.
- Celebrate successes.
The right person will possess:
- Core characteristics: Reliable, organized, detail-oriented, deadline-driven, self-starter, resourceful, well-spoken
- Strive to make someone else’s day easier
- When you are responsible for a task, do it right the first time and on deadline
- Embrace a “get it done” mentality
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiar with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Ability to coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Can-do positive attitude!
- Bachelor’s degree, either completed or in progress
- Assist with the creation and scheduling of social media posts (includes designing graphics and creating videos)
- Assist with the execution of marketing campaigns and promotions
- Write blog posts for the website
- Implement website updates using WordPress and help with SEO (we’ll guide you)
- Assist with the creation of marketing tools such as templates, worksheets, digital presentations, etc.
- Check HARO leads and passes along information to leadership team
- Work on implementing client mystery calls.
- Work with company leadership to develop protocol documents in Word documents and Excel spreadsheets for Shorr Solutions’ clients.
- Regularly review ShorrSolutions.com
- Update email marketing list and import contacts into Constant Contact
- Transcribe podcast episodes
- Organize excel worksheets
- Create protocol libraries and input documents into Dropbox folders
- Integrate processes and technology platforms through Zapier technology (which we will teach you)
- Support company leadership with light administrative tasks.
- Other duties as assigned
Health Insurance: None
PTO Vacation and Holiday Pay: None as this is an internship position
Ready to apply for a marketing internship with Shorr Solutions? We can’t wait to hear from you! Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]